The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is coming to consoles in partnership with Wales Interactive!
We are also very proud to announce The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker has broken the Guinness World Record for The most Full Motion Video (FMV) in a videogame!
About the game
For in-depth info and latest coverage, please visit our Steam store page.
or Press Kit
YOU are a psychiatrist, trying to solve a murder whilst treating the unusual patients of the recently deceased Doctor Dekker - but nothing is as it seems.
Type any question - and your patients will reply in full screen video.
They'll have questions for you too but be careful what you say. Your words will determine their eventual fates, and your own!
• 1600+ full screen HD video responses
• Free text input - ask whatever you want
• Multiple endings - find out whodunit, what happens to your patients, and what happens to you...
• 6 main suspects and 5 side-quest patients including John Guilor (Contradiction: Spot the Liar!)
• Random murderer - chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers
• Simple UI - view evidence, make notes, watch replays, see your question history
• Achievements - Steam achievements and a dynamic rating system tell you how well you’re doing
WARNING - This game contains mature themes and psychological horror.
"The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker creeps in slowly, but once it’s latched on, it drags you to the bottom and keeps you there."
"Phenomenal acting and storyline." 9/10.
"D'Avekki Studios got it very right in their Lovecraftian murder mystery The Infectious Madness of Dr. Dekker." 8/10.